Professional training at STANLEY Engineered Fastening
Professional training is an important component of our HR policy. We welcome applicants with a good school-leaving qualification who are ambitious and committed and want to create the foundation for their professional career.
Our aim is to take on all trainees full time as skilled workers in their area of expertise on successful completion of training.
- Electronics technician for equipment and systems , 3 ½ years of training in our production unit
- Toolmaker, specialisation die and mould making , 3 ½ years of training in our Mechanics Workshop
- Industrial mechanic, specialisation production engineering , 3 ½ years of training in our welding stud production facility
- Industrial mechanic, specialisation mechanical and plant engineering , 3 ½ years of training in our mechanics workshop
- Process technician, specialisation plastics and rubber engineering , 3 years of training in our plastics production facility
- Logistics specialist , 2 years of training in our logistics division
- Industrial management assistant , 3 years of training in all
commercial divisions of our company
Send us your application by e-Mail!