Jack Nut Threaded Insert Systems
The Jack Nut® is a slotted body threaded insert designed to be installed in soft or brittle material such as plastic, paper or glass. Its' 4 legs expand behind the parent material providing excellent pull out resistance.
- Available in M4, M5 & M6 Thread size
Jack Nut® Special Finishes
Jack Nut® in special finishes for aesthetic or environmental purposes.
Please contact us for more information.
Jack Nut® Setting Tools
- Hand tool capable of setting all Jack Nut® sizes.
- Simple 2 handle setting mechanism.
- M4. M5 & M6 versions available.
- Simple to use Jack Nut® Power Tool.
- Top trigger installs Jack Nut®.
- Lower Trigger reverses.
- Torque setting control.
- Stroke controlled Jack Nut® Hand Tool.
- Capable of setting all Jack Nut® sizes.
- Tool and mandrel purchased seperately.
- Low cost tool to grip Jack Nut® head.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a screw and ratchet or box wrench.