Tucker plastic clips for pipe fastening
Pipe clips from SEF are developed individually for each specific application. They meet all requirements of modern mass production.
- Parts for all fastening points and assembly areas
- Optimum parts geometry and exploitation of installation space
- Stable characteristics in a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent dislocation protection
- Suitable for automated pipe pre-assembly in the clip
- Avoids voltage peaks through the use of
Easy manual clip
assembly on Xmas tree thread through a perfectly adjusted stud collet.
Pressing forces < 50 N
are no problem.
High pulling values due to the optimum interplay between Xmas tree stud and the stud collet on the clip.
Noise and vibration insulation through decoupling design, both 1K and 2K available.